Saturday, May 12, 2012

132: mormon prom

Jim and I were chaperones at the Mormon Prom. Can I just say that the home in which this event took place is just indescribable! I've never seen a bigger home, gymnasium, in my life! It was just so much to process..I mean craziness. This home had it's own lake and if you didn't feel like swimming or kayaking in the lake, you could use the large indoor pool in the gymnasium wing! Say you want to take a jog..oh, they have a custom built track..not to mention the deluxe tree house with a massive sound system. The thing is, the owners were incredibly humble and generous and loved sharing it with the youth!
 Not the best pictures..it was getting dark, but an idea of how insane this home was!
Oh no..this isn't the house, this is only the gymnasium/recreation center of the house. To the left is the basketball court..on the right upstairs is the workout room/gym and below it is a huge kitchen, resort sized bathrooms, and the indoor pool. You've got to laugh when it has a drinking fountain  as if you were at the gym or sports court! I just wanted to do the zip line or go down the tube water slides. 

No comments: