Monday, May 14, 2012

134: book making bonaza

I'm a little obsessed with making these photo books lately. They are actually quite easy to make..but like scrapbooking, I want to put my own spin on things so I don't use the standard option where it just makes the pages for you. I've done a book of Nauvoo, Hawaii, and of our roadtrip to Denver.  Yes..this book idea is not new. But I am embracing it now that I don't really do much of my paper and scissor scrapbooking anymore. I like digital!
You can get a free 8x8 shutterfly book too if you google: free 8x8 shutterfly book from Ellen.  It will direct you to shutterfly and put the coupon in your account. If you don't have an account, sign up!  The only thing, this offers expires soon..you must complete and order the book by May 29th!!

No comments: