Friday, January 20, 2012

20: my work is never done!

No..I did not take a job as the elementary school custodian. I taught Meet the Masters today {REMBRANDT} in both Ryder and Jayden's class. When I got into the art room I was disgusted at how dirty it was. I'm really not that anal, but it was gross and very distracting! Food all over the floor, wrappers everywhere, broken crayons, papers, and just trash. I couldn't believe it could get this bad and I'm not one to just sit around, so I found Mr. Ben {the maintenance supervisor aka: custodian} and asked him for a vacuum. He brought me this super power, backpack gizmo. It was AWESOME! It sucked up everything and I could move around the entire classroom with ease. I couldn't help thinking how great this would be for stairs! 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm just laughing....