Monday, October 15, 2012

288: see here..matter very unorganized!


 I have a problem..one might call it A.D.D. Yes, I had a billion of other things I needed to be doing, however, when I went into my office closet to look for something and had a difficult time finding it, it led me to a project that was not even close to my "to do" list! I began by emptying everything out of this closet..WOW, I had a bunch of junk! Why is it so hard for me to throw things away? Another illness is my nostalgia and sentimentality!! I had the kids' school work, Christmas bags galore, and every other miscellaneous thing that I threw in there thinking I'd get to it later! It took a long time, but I successfully rid myself of the clutter and boy, does it feel good!
{love those wings..part of my ragnar costume for vegas!}

No comments: