Friday, October 19, 2012

292: rock and roll day..temple baptisms


Today was dress like a ROCK STAR at the elementary school. We had drama, like a rock star, before the day even began! Ryder, who was the most excited for this day, refused to wear the outfit I put together for him. Frustrated, I told him fine..wear what you want to wear. But of course, I couldn't handle what he was wearing {ordinary, everyday clothes}, that I remembered Skyler's shirt that had lights that lit up with the volume of noise. Ryder loved the idea and strutted down the red carpet on TONYWOOD, staffed with "POP"arrazzi and dad's dressed like body guards. I love that the school has so much fun with dress up every other day of the week, but doesn't allow the kids to dress up for Halloween! Once again, we are catering to probably about 2 individuals with the no celebrating holidays! RETARDED!
That night, Skyler and his friend Bryce came with us to ward temple night and did baptisms!  I love seeing these boys' keep each other in line! I'm so grateful that my boy's have such great friends!

No comments: