Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9: 6 zay

Jim's new license plates came in the mail today. It's just funny..I have this little hang-up with numbers matching or having some kind of flow to them.  When I got a cell phone, I had the guy go through more than a dozen phone numbers until I had one that flowed. With license plates, you have no control..unless you order a VANITY plate, which we do not! So when I opened these up and saw a very easy plate to memorize, I was excited. 303 is the first 3 numbers in our phone number..that's easy enough. When Jim got home and I told him his plates were on the table, I heard a sudden burst of laughter. "What's so funny?" I asked. He couldn't believe that I didn't know what he was talking about. "Did you not see my new plates?" he said. "6 ZAY..SEXY". I didn't even see it! He brought Skyler over.."what does this say?" Skyler bursts into laughter and asks, "why did you order sexy license plates?" I'm sure the convicts making these got a little laugh at this too {do jailbirds still make license plates?} Anyways..I think this is hilarious. Yes Jim, you are 6 ZAY!

No comments: