Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 289


My friends invited me to go to a BARN sale with them out in the middle of nowhere. It was absolutely charming. It was a huge barn filled with lots of vintage/antique furniture and accessories. Better than that, it was all decorated for Halloween! I will just say the ladies that put this on are incredibly talented! I walked away with an 8 1/2 ft. buffet {which after calling my neighbor with the same floor plan and asking him to measure the dining room niche, it will fit beautifully}. Now...how am I going to get it home? Can't wait to go back and see what they do with Christmas!
FYI: the charming little house that was on the same property as the barn once belonged to Betty Crocker!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yowza... how does one move around in there? Seems they've packed a lot of stuff in that barn. Glad you found your buffet!