Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 298


It was a very, very early morning for us! We were up at 4:30 a.m. We had to catch the airport shuttle at 5:30 a.m. Our plane left at 7:45! I needed to get home for church (12:30) to play piano for our primary program. I was pleasantly relieved to see that the overrated and trendy Starbucks had not monopolized the Vegas airport and that there were equal amounts of Coffee Beans. NO..I am not drinking coffee, but rather, the most fabulous hot chocolate ever! {sorry theresa..I just can't stand the bitter hot chocolate of starbucks!}

4 comments:

Theresa said...

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!
That's hot chocolate blasphemy right there!

Brooke said...

dyana, it appears you have the perfect life! although i'm sending prayers for your heart-- hope all is ok! xo

Diana Geddie said...

HEEEYYY!! That's my Hot Chocolate! Look how the name is spelled !!! :) :) Love, Mom G

Cassie said...

Theresa I agree! Bite your tongue (or burn it with that imposter hot chocolate!) LOL