Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 290


Went to the BYU vs. SDSU game. Somehow we were given the tickets right dab in the middle of Aztec country. Maybe it was so I could pay homage to my old alma matter. Actually, can you call it an alma matter if you didn't graduate from there? I did spend my first year of college there {18 years ago :{ yikes..that sounds so old!} I don't think Skyler minded that we were sitting right in front of all the cheerleaders plus, we avoided the midday blazing sun that was on the other side!

3 comments:

Sarah Fine said...

I am SOOOO JEALOUS!! I wanted to go to the game SOOOO BAD!!! But, I couldn't afford it. I HATE being a poor, broke college student!! That trip would have included my first EVER inside trip to the San Diego temple!!

I did have the absolute best time at the temple yesterday, so it wasn't all bad!!!

Holly said...

It was a good game.

Theresa said...

Eh.
Truth be told, not a huge BYU fan.
Not that I'm anti-BYU.
Just a bit apathetic.