Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 292


Had a Dr.'s appt. in San Diego {fyi: I met with my cardiologist and for now, everything seems like it's going to be o.k. I have what they call premature ventricular contractions PVC's. I have about 20% more beats than normal. My heart beats an extra 15, 700 beats a day. They will retest me next year and if the results are similar, they'll just chalk it up to the extra beats being my normal. My valves are strong. My heart is strong. I just skip to my own beat. What's new there?}

After the Dr.'s I met up with Mari and baby Layla for a late birthday lunch. I got Mari a Snuggie {1/2 joking & 1/2 serious} She is ALWAYS cold. It can be 90 degrees out and she will be cold. So in an effort to keep her warm, I got her the Snuggie: so she can have her hands free!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Well, I mean how could she NOT have a snuggie? You know how many things you can get done while wearing one of those!? Blankets are SUCH a hassle!!

Theresa said...

An extra 15,700 beats per day? Yowza. Is that why you have so much more energy than the rest of us?