Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 293


It was a big day in the Geddie house. A day all 4 of my boys DREAD! Family Picture Day!
I made the appointment early in September so I could prepare. I did nothing with my time. As always, I waited to the last very minute to organize and find the outfits we'd all wear. Jim's probably right..I stress way too much for something that always has a way of turning out just fine. Melanie always does an awesome job.

I took this one just so I'd have one for my picture of the day. I can't wait to get the results and start my next stress: Christmas Cards!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm trying to figure mine our before baby comes. After Halloween costumes are finished, I can move on to Christmas!

And you sure have yourself some handsome boys there.

Theresa said...

NO ONE can dread a picture day more than Kevin Taylor. No one. Thus, you see no family pictures.