Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 296


Today was a WONDERFUL day! I worked out in the gym, had a deep tissue massage, then sat in the spa area on a comfy chaise lounge for nearly 5 hours, writing in my journal. Afterwards, we had a nice dinner and went to the Terry Fator show. {apparently he won America's Got Talent, a show I didn't watch}. I wondered how a ventrilliquist could keep our attention for 1 1/2 hours. Let me just say, the show was INCREDIBLE. I don't know how he does it, but he has got some serious talent. It was an amazingly entertaining show!


Here's just a little snip it of the beginning of the show. You never saw his mouth move and I watched carefully. The show was hilarious. *he actually gave permission to take pictures and take short video clips. This was not smuggled.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sorry, but I just don't believe that you could enjoy yourself for 1.5 hours at a ventriloquist show. Cute furry vest, though! I think I'd look like a llama if I tried to wear that...

smithsmiles said...

Sounds like a great getaway!