Friday, September 9, 2011

252: the time has come...

As I was running this morning, my phone slipped from my hand and the screen went dead! I've been up for a new phone for months, but just haven't had the time to think about it. Today I was forced to make the time. I have loved my Droid..it has served me well. I planned on getting another, but after talking to the sales associate and realizing that I live an Apple life: 2 MAC computers in the home, ipods, and ipads..he steered me to the iphone. Yes, I have many gadgets, but I do not consider myself a techy. I love simplicity and that is what the Iphone is bringing me! It talks to my computer, unlike my droid ever did, and it makes life a little easier..now isn't that what you want from a phone?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Welcome. It's a GOOD team to be on. Now you should get on Instagram!