Wednesday, September 14, 2011

257: my new all time low

I am failing my last born child! I feel as if I've now reached a new low for myself. Generic, stock birthday invites!! I have always prided myself on coming up with something clever for a birthday invite and making them myself. It's my thing! I've always enjoyed doing it! However, learning that the kids didn't have school the next Friday and I was leaving for San Francisco in the morning, I quickly threw this party together {so we wouldn't have to have it on a Saturday...which are impossible days for us!} which meant, I used the invites they gave me! I'll have to admit, there was something quite refreshing about how simple and easy it was just to write his name and details on the pre-made postcard. Maybe it's not so bad. I am paying them a whole lot of money for this party, the least they can do is give me invites, right? I'll make up for it with the thank you notes!
{this is me justifying why it was o.k. to give out pre-made invites!}

1 comment:

marie said...

Awww, don't feel bad, when Lila was 2 I decided to skip her birthday since she would never know. Sometimes I can be SOOOOO lazy.