Thursday, September 22, 2011

265: happy 7th birthday to my baby


 Happy birthday to my baby! I can't believe it's been 7 years. They were the fastest 7 years of my life!! 
It was a date night for Ryder and I. We have season tickets to the Civic Theater in San Diego and go figure, our first show, The Blue Man Group, Jim was going to be out of town! I couldn't leave Ryder home with a babysitter on his birthday so I decided to take him with me! It could have gone very wrong, but instead, he loved it! We had a nice birthday dinner at RUBIOS {much better than his choice, McDonalds, which we couldn't find} and then hit the show. I was a little concerned that it might not be appropriate, but there were 2 other moms sitting next to us with their 7 & 8 year old sons. It was loud, visually stimulating, and funny! Ryder thought it was, in his words, hilarious! Hopefully, a birthday he will never forget!

1 comment: