Thursday, September 15, 2011

258: ragnar napa valley...here we come!

My 2nd flight into San Francisco in 3 weeks!
Trying to figure out how to draw the Ragnar symbol onto our Van..
I made nothing but a mess so Jim took over and nailed it!
 Here we are again...5 months after running the So. Cal. Ragnar we are back for another! This Ragnar starts in San Francisco and goes 186 miles into Napa Valley! This time around it was a little more involved seeing as we had to fly up to San Francisco, rent an extra van, and find hotels for the extra nights, not to mention Jim and I had to pay a babysitter for the 4 1/2 days. Despite all those logistics, we had an amazing time! I was grateful that I got to be in the Van with Jim this time. It's funny, every time I do this I wonder how in the heck I signed up for this! Then as soon as it's over, I'm ready to sign up again! 32 hours, no real sleep, no "real" meals, sweaty, smelly, and you PAY THEM TO DO IT.. yet somehow, it's so much FUN! Go figure!

No comments: