Thursday, October 13, 2011

286: arrrgh..more frustration

**My photos have been quite lacking the past few weeks..a lot have been taken on phone cameras and I just haven't really spent a lot of time with the camera other than to take a quick shot.**

Today, after a 3 month wait, our couches were delivered! I was so excited! The first one was unwrapped and I loved it! Then the next one...opps, something doesn't look right! They made the cushions too small. This was the exact reason it took so long. It was suppose to be delivered 3 weeks ago and they noticed the cushions were too small. OK, so I thought they fixed the problem, apparently not! Maybe they fixed it on 1 and not the other. The delivery guy didn't speak english so I didn't know what to do. I guess the couch company will just have to come get it and fix their mistake. Any way you look at it, I still have to wait! I'm not a very good waiter! What is it with me and couches? Something always goes wrong!

No comments: