Sunday, December 11, 2011

345: geddies ghetto leftover party

 Late Saturday night, when everyone had left the party, we realized we had so much extra food! I quickly sent out a few texts to some friends in the ward seeing if anyone was up for a leftover dinner party Sunday night! All were in! The Trevino's, Moody's, and Fifield's all came over to partake of some food and I guess some football. The kids had plans of their own. When I went upstairs, I noticed that they had pulled the cushions off the 2 sectionals upstairs and created a lake of pillows! All in the name of fun! It was keeping them busy so the adults could hang downstairs so a few misplaced pillows was nothing! We did a pretty good job of getting rid of the food, however, we still had a bit left. We should have called a few more people! I just didn't realize we had as much as we did, plus, kids just don't eat a lot!

No comments: