Thursday, December 22, 2011

356: all i want for christmas is my 1 front tooth

Ryder's top tooth has been literally dangling for weeks! He would not let anyone pull it or even get near it for that matter.  This morning he woke up and it was out! He didn't even realize that it had fallen out while he was sleeping. We had to search all the pillows to find his tooth, but we found it amongst all the little pieces of popcorn inside the couch, that similarly look like little teeth. Now, looking at his other top tooth, it looks like it's on it's way out! We have been trying to persuade him to attach a string to his top tooth and to a nerf dart and firing the gun all while catching it on video {we've been watching it on you tube..it is awesome!} but Ryder will have NOTHING to do with it! I have offered him $20. We have promised him anything he wants..nope, he won't budge! I so want to do it..I'm probably scaring him for life because he's crying and yelling at me, "No means No mom!" 
Later that night was finally girls night out!! I've been looking so forward to this! We haven't gotten together in awhile..too long, if you ask me! We had Thai food for dinner and then went to see "New Year's Eve"..kinda as an homage to our days pass when we painfully saw "Valentine's Day" {same director, same concept, same ginormous cast of hugely popular actors, same kinda sappy story line}. There is no one other that I would have rather seen it with than my girls! It wasn't quite as lame as Valentine's Day, but I'd wait to RedBox it!

No comments: