Friday, December 16, 2011

350: performance day at tony tobin



Last day of school before Christmas vacation! Ryder had his 1st grade production: Twas the Crazy Night Before Christmas! He was so anxious for us to see him. He kept reminding us of the time over and over. We were front and center! Earlier that morning I was the waffle mom in Jayden's class. It was a good thing I brought in my waffle maker because even with 2, it took awhile. It was a busy morning which led to a very busy night. We had our ward Christmas party and I was on that committee. Aside from spending a few hours Thursday night decorating, I needed to cook a couple hams and get to the church early to set up the projector and screen for the  YW's number. By nights end, after cleaning and taking down the decorations {that felt like we just put up},I was tired..the second my head hit the pillow, I was out!

No comments: