Monday, February 13, 2012

44: sorry

Ryder was complaining this morning of an upset stomach! I told him he was probably just hungry and that he should eat a little something. He whined some more..in between running after and hitting Jayden, but I made him go to school {I was sure it was just the Monday blues}. After my exercise class I looked down at my phone, 5 missed calls. It was the school nurse informing me that Ryder had thrown up! One of those stellar mom moments..I went to go pick him up at the nurses office and he was jumping all around, throwing his backpack in the air. He didn't look one ounce sick and if the nurse hadn't told me she saw the vomit, I wouldn't believe him! So my busy Monday ended up being a mommy and Ryder day with MANY games of Sorry played..kind of ironic, seeing as I didn't believe him when he said he was sick! But really..it was the shortest sickness ever, for which I'm grateful!

No comments: