Tuesday, February 28, 2012

59: city council..boring!



Skyler needed to go to a City Council meeting as part of his Citizen in the Community merit badge. It was held in our new City Hall, which is pretty amazing. It was long and it was boring! They talked about obtaining liquor licenses for nearly an hour and a half. Finally, at 9:15, I told the boys we were leaving. 
{top picture..look in the top left corner..it's me, taking the picture. I think the boys entertained themselves by watching themselves on the screen} 

Today was also the talent show auditions at school. Ryder desperately wanted to be in the talent show, but with no true talents..no Ryder, arm farting is not a well received talent..I didn't quite know how to tell him, he couldn't. Until my good friend Jennifer said she could use him in a dance she was putting together for a bunch of girls. He could be a COP! Perfect! A small role..but executed with lots of personality!

No comments: