Thursday, February 16, 2012

47: day at the temple


It was Stake Relief Society day at the temple. This is the first time I could attend{seeing as Ryder's in school all day now}. I had so much to do today, but I knew this is where I needed to be and all the other things could wait! Funny story..as we're walking to the chapel session, my friend Kathy {the new stake relief society president} asked me if I could play the opening song. I said sure..will you ever tell someone no in the temple? Then she said, it's on the organ. Umm..I've never touched an organ in my life. You're telling me that in this room full of women there is not ONE who can either play the organ, or play piano better than me? Apparently I was it! I've never been so nervous in all my life. The organ is VERY different from the piano and I did the best I could and got through the song. I'm sure I had some divine guidance to get me through it!

No comments: