Saturday, June 2, 2012

153: mud run/piano recital




Another busy Saturday for the Geddie Family! Jim started his day off early. He and some buddies ran the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. I was lucky to get the pictures I did..men, for some reason, don't feel compelled to take pictures at every event..crazy, I know! They did awesome coming in 11th out of 480 teams!
Skyler had a piano recital. He begged not to go because he hadn't practiced enough and didn't really know his song. No way! I've been hounding and hounding him to practice and he ignores it. There was no way I was going to let him get out of something he knew was coming up and that he chose not to worry about. He probably practiced a months worth in just an afternoon.  He wasn't prepared as he should have been, but he pulled through it! I thought it sounded pretty good.  He even walked away with a few little trophies for the year!

No comments: