Friday, June 8, 2012

159: a gorgeous santa cruz day

{Mike & I}



We woke up Friday morning and the weather forecast said it was going to be 80 degrees in Santa Cruz..that decided our day! First stop was to visit my brother, who I hadn't seen in a couple years.  We stopped in and visited with him at work and then headed over the mountain to Santa Cruz! It was a gloriously sunny day! We strolled the boardwalk, went on a few rides, walked the pier and visited the seals, then relaxed on the sand! It was a perfect day! The boys fell asleep immediately upon getting back to our hotel..No, we didn't pick up a homeless person, though the feet in this picture would say differently! Those belong to Skyler and I was utterly disgusted when I saw them! He was sound asleep, but I so wanted to wash them..I didn't, I just took a picture instead. 

No comments: