Monday, August 19, 2013

231: first day of seminary..packing

 My life has been pure chaos! Between getting ready for a new year of seminary and getting ready to leave our kids with grandma for 2 weeks, I'm going crazy! I will have to take a better picture of my finished room..this was just the beginning. It was just too hectic to take a shot on the first day. On top of everything else, I had to prepare a substitute to teach seminary for 2 1/2 weeks!

I love traveling..I hate packing! I never know what I'm really going to need and what I'll use most.  We will be gone for 2 weeks and our ship charges $25 for a very small bag of laundry. So trying to pack light and smart, is proving to be more of a challenge than I'd like. We were packing till about 1:00 a.m., got about 1 1/2 hours of sleep, and then left at 4:00 for LAX. I figured, we could sleep on the plane!

No comments: