Sunday, April 15, 2012

105: big changes

We had a special stake conference today. Elder Donald Hallstrom of the Seventies was presiding. The rumors have been swirling for weeks now about the wards splitting and the possibility of a new ward forming. After the conference, Jim was released from the bishopric. We knew this was coming so it didn't come as a huge shock! They had a special night meeting for members of 4 wards. They made some big changes. They did, in fact, create another ward of which I am now a part of.. The Morgan Hill Ward. Change is good! I will be sad to lose some dear friends, but they really aren't going anywhere..heck, I never really saw them at church anyways. I just don't know where I stand at this moment. I guess I don't have to worry about preparing a lesson this Sunday! 

No comments: