Saturday, April 21, 2012

111: ragnar continues!

 At my last exchange we had some excitement!  A guy came running up in a suit with tons of signs. He was going to propose to his girlfriend. It brought so much energy to the crowd! I was just hoping our runner {theresa} didn't come in before his girlfriend. In fact, Theresa was right behind her, so I at least got to see her reaction before I took off on my last leg. 
{she said yes!}
 Put a fork in me..I'm DONE! Passing off the slap bracelet for the last time to Julie..who's about to embark on my hellish hills from last year! 
 The boys team at the finish line!
 The girls team at the finish line!! We did it in awesome time! 34 hours and 30 minutes. That's an average of 10:14 minute miles! Considering the heat that Van 2 had to deal with the day before, those times are pretty amazing!
2012 SO CAL Ragnar Finishers!! Couldn't have had more fun with anybody else! An amazing time with lots of memories made!
Thanks Jim for making me do this again! He knows I don't like to miss a party and would be sad if I didn't do it! And it is a PARTY!!

No comments: