Wednesday, April 4, 2012

94: a day at the bay






Hanauma Bay is and always has been a tourist trap..but it's a must for first timers. We drove up to the parking lot and it was full, so Jim dropped us off and parked a couple miles away and walked down. What a pain! They make you watch a conservancy video about the reefs before you can enter. This was Ryder and Jayden's first time. Jayden didn't have the greatest experience and Ryder rode on my back like a turtle. There were beautiful fish everywhere. It was one of the best times I have been. I loved having my underwater camera and not only took pictures, but video of the beauty that lied beneath. I was so glad that Rebecca could come with us because her and Skyler were perfect buddies! After snorkeling we had shaved ice in Waimanalo and then played a little at Lanikai beach. It was another fabulous day in paradise!

No comments: