Friday, April 6, 2012

96: waikiki

 A room with a view!


For the last weekend of our trip, we decided to stay downtown in Waikiki at the Outrigger Reef hotel. They asked us if we wanted to upgrade to a deluxe ocean view, of course I said NO! Good thing we didn't pay any extra because we had incredible views from our "partial ocean view" room! Ryder didn't want to come with us because he wanted to stay with Hannah and David. So Cindi kept Ryder and we took Rebecca and Stephen with us for the night! It worked out perfectly, except for the fact that Skyler got really sick and had terrible earaches. After dinner, he and Jim went back to the room while I took the others and ventured downtown Waikiki! We hit the International Market Place and loved seeing all the crazies! Stephen and Rebecca had never been down here so everything was new. I can't believe how much it has changed! I DO NOT like the feel of it! I quickly was missing the north shore and the casual, no fuss vibe!

No comments: